NEHS Connect Chapter Store
Select Items for Purchase
- Login to NEHS Connect
- Under Available Functions select Chapter Administration.
- Select the Chapter Store tab from the top bar in the white section. Please make sure this page loads completely before proceeding.
- You will see a list of merchandise items. Click on the name of the item you wish to purchase.
- Type in the quantity you wish to purchase in the Quantity box and select Add to Cart.
- Select Update Cart and continue shopping or Check Out.
If you are not ready to complete your shopping, you may leave the Chapter Store. The Shopping Cart will hold your items until you are ready to Check Out and pay for your items.
- Click the Payment button at the bottom for the Chapter Store Checkout page.
- Select either Pay with Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) or Pay with Check.
Credit Card Payment
- NEHS Connect accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Card credit card payments online. First, review the payment amounts and credit card policy. Then complete all credit card information fields.
- Note: Chapter Store merchandise payments are calculated separately from membership enrollments. You will not be able to pay for membership enrollments and merchandise in one credit card transaction.
- Click Continue.
- Review your order and transaction information. You will have the option to edit any information.
- To complete payment, select Process Payment.
- After the payment is processed, an email confirmation of your transaction will be sent to the email address registered with your NEHS Connect Chapter Advisor account. You can also view your transaction confirmation under the Transaction History tab.
- The Central Office will also receive confirmation of your payment. The status is currently Payment in Process and can only be changed to Approved by the Central Office.
Credit card payment is preferred because it is the most expeditious way to complete the payment process. However, if your chapter is unable to pay by credit card:Choose Pay by Check and select one of these options:
- Pay by School Check
- Pay by District Check
- Pay by Other Check (Do not send student checks. Any check(s) written from a student's personal checking account will be held until the check(s) clear the bank. This will result in an additional delay of 2 to 3 more weeks.)
- Click Confirm.
- Print this page for your records. Attach a copy with your check. You have now completed your online payment.
- Click Exit.
- When payment is received, the Central Office will change the status of your payment from Payment in Process to Approved.
- Merchandise will be mailed to the Chapter Advisor at the school shipping address listed under the NEHS Connect Chapter Info tab. From the time the Central Office receives payment, allow up to two weeks to receive your merchandise.
If you forgot to print your transaction receipt before you clicked on Exit, follow these instructions:
- Login to NEHS Connect
- Select Chapter Administration
- Select the Transaction History tab.
- Search for your transaction (listed by date and amount).
- Click View Details.
- Print this web page.
- Start a Chapter
- Chapter Directory
- Chapter Life
- NEHS Connect