Chapter Affiliation Fee
Each chapter pays an annual affiliation fee of $65.00, funds that support all of the Society opportunities such as scholarships and grants. All chapters are emailed reminder notices prior to the respective due dates.
What is My Anniversary Date?
Chapters chartered before June 1, 2010, have anniversary dates of June 1 of each year. For chapters chartered or rechartered after June 1, 2010, the Chapter Affiliation Fee is due on their charter anniversary date, established when the charter is approved. Lead Chapter Advisors receive fee reminders 60 and 30 days prior to their due date as well as at the same intervals if the due date has passed.
Any chapter not paying the annual affiliation fee within 90 after the anniversary due day moves to inactive status and automatically incurs a late fee of $20. Chapters inactive for one full calendar year from their anniversary date are suspended and are required to pay $100 to reactivate. New anniversary dates are established for suspended chapters once the reactivation fee is received.
How to Pay the Annual Chapter Affiliation Fee
- Login to NEHS Connect
- Under Available Functions, select Chapter Administration. Select the Chapter Affiliation Fee tab. Please make sure this page loads completely before proceeding.
- Select the Pay Chapter Affiliation Fee Button located in the upper right of the white section.
- Select either Pay with Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or American Express) or Pay with Check.
Pay with Credit Card
- First, review the payment amounts and credit card policy. Then complete all credit card information fields.
- Click Continue.
- Review your order and transaction information. You will have the option to edit any information.
- To complete payment, select Process Payment.
- After the payment is processed, an email confirmation of your transaction will be sent to the email address registered with your NEHS Connect Chapter Advisor account. You can also view your transaction status in Payment History under the Chapter Affiliation Fee tab.
Pay with Check
Credit card payment is preferred because it is the most expeditious way to complete the online affiliation submission. However, if your chapter is unable to pay by credit card:
- Choose Pay by Check and select one of these options:
Pay by School Check
Pay by District Check
Pay by Other Check
- Click Confirm.
- Print the Transaction Confirmation Details page and attach it to the check. Also, include the invoice number on your check.
- You have now completed your online affiliation submission.
Allow up to three weeks to receive and process your payment. When payment is received, the Central Office will change the Transaction Status from Payment in Process to Active. You can view your transaction status in Payment History under the Chapter Affiliation Fee tab.
How to View Past Affiliation Fee Transactions
Select the Chapter Affiliation Fee tab. Please make sure this page loads completely before proceeding. Under Payment History, the table will show past affiliation payments.