How to Use NEHS Connect
NEHS Connect truly means fast and convenient. Using NEHS Connect, Chapter Advisors are able to manage their chapter's membership list and a host of other functions online.
Some of the key functions Chapter Advisors can directly manage include:
- Enrolling new members
- Making and tracking membership payments
- Making and tracking annual affiliation fee payments
- Adding and/or changing chapter advisors and officers
- Updating member information
- Providing an online chapter directory of current and graduated members
All new member enrollments, chapter updates, and Chapter Advisor changes are now processed through NEHS Connect. Printable forms for new member enrollments and chapter changes are no longer available.
Only Chapter Advisors have or will be granted NEHS Connect usernames to access their chapter database.
How to Login to NEHS Connect
Chapter Advisor Login
- Upon receipt of your username link to the NEHS Connect login web page.
- Select the option Set/Reset Password?.
- This will take you to a new screen. Type in your username and select Submit.
- After selecting Submit you will automatically receive an email. The email will provide you with a link to set up your password. Select the link and follow the instructions to create your password.
- Return to the NEHS Connect login web page.
- Enter both your username and password in the designated boxes and click the Login button.
Note: usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
- Now you may proceed to use NEHS Connect. Please refer to the help links, located on the upper right of this page, for information on specific functions.
- Go to to the NEHS Connect login web page.
- Select Retrieve Username.
- This will take you to a new screen. Type in your email address recorded for your Chapter Advisor account in the NEHS chapter directory.
- The username will be sent to your email address.
If you forgot your password, or you wish to change it for any reason, you may reset it. Please go to the NEHS Connect login web page, click the Set/Reset Password link, and follow the instructions.
- Login to NEHS Connect.
- Under Available Functions select Chapter Administration.
- Select the Manage Members tab. Please make sure this page loads completely before proceeding.
Default Membership Status View
Become familiar with Definitions of Membership Status.
The table view default shows Active, Incomplete/Not Paid, and Payment in Process Members. The Membership Status check boxes are located above the table (refer to example below):
Viewing Only Graduated Members
To view only graduated members, make sure the following check is selected:
Change Membership Status
Members will be automatically given the Graduated status on July 1 of the year their member profile indicates they are designated to graduate. To revise a member's status, choose Select next to the member's name, change the first field labeled Status, and save your changes.